1. Avoid exposure to the sunlight. Use of hat, mask, umbrella recommended in outdoors.
2. Prior to treatment, avoid use of toner with high contents of alcohol and cream containing AHA, BHA, Vitamin A.
3. Continue gentle cleansing with water 12 hours after treatment. Avoid applying high pressure on skin when cleansing.
4. After treatment, avoid smoking, alcohol, sauna or excessive exercise.
5. Drink 1.5 – 2 L of water daily.
6. For post-treatment, application of regenerating, moisturizing and anti-bacterial cream is recommended.
7. Avoid applying high pressure (rubbing, scratching) on skin for 3 – 5 days after treatment.